Thursday, August 9, 2007

my face hurts

i just spent about 5 straight hours laughing. my face hurts. my stomach hurts. but i feel revived. all kinds of good energy going on.

on the way home, i saw a homeless man sleeping at the bottom of a flight of stairs that leads to the trolley. he looked like he either fell, or was placed on the cement, because the grace of his sleep was astounding. the first thing i saw were his beautiful hands, palm up and open to the concrete sky. his head slightly tilted to one side. his shirt read "flirt"

on the couch... my couch... ruth is asleep. she probably thinks i didn't notice that she used my computer, due to how perfectly she put it back. i don't mind. (about the computer. the couch.. another story) she is mumbling and making her sleeping noises. i am going to miss her while i'm gone.

1 comment: