Wednesday, April 9, 2008

we're almost home, we're almost home

the student show is tomorrow night. then next week is finals. then morocco. then my last week in rome and maybe some tripos to napoli and venezia before i am on a plane headed to the states.
i am not too happy with any of the work i have done here. i did learn a lot however so i guess that is the important part, no?
i am worried my italian will slowly fade away and i don't want that to happen.
but i also have to learn spanish.
and a job, yeah yeah yeah. i know.
anyway. feeling really ready to be home. yet not wanting to leave my baby.
thats it.
i'll take pictures at the student show so we can all see what went down.

peace

3 comments:

Gigi said...

i have an art project to do when i get home.... and it involves me being around you... and during that time i expect you to only speak to me in italian... and i expect me to only speak to you in whinny italian english. omg i have an awesome story for you. omg! i can't wait to come home. OMG SARAH KODISH ESKIND I AM GOING TO GET A CAR AND A LISENCE! OMG WE ARE SO GOING TO DO A TRIP TOGETHER. GAHHJASHDJHDAHSERHE I MISS YOU. GOOD LUCK AT YOUR ART SHOW. TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES... .... oh! and one more thing. i realize why I should be a rapper... okay so. Rappers are pretty much the only people in the world and can say that there shit don't stink and still be cool and not sound cocky... you know what I mean? seriously... If I were to be like... my art is awesome and all you guys suck. people would be like whoa... she is a bitch. but if i was a rapper dhey be like whoa dat bitch is da shit. for real. i seriously need to rethink my profession. i LOVE YOU.

citygrrrl said...

how about a rapper animator? animate your raps about how your shit don't stink!

no fair!!! morocco twice in a year!

Alex said...

When you get home, you and I will speak to each other in Italian so I can gain it and you won't lose it. We'll also study Spanish together by reading the poetry of Becquer and singing along to Tito Puente and Buena Vista Social Club. And all of this will take place under a clear, starry night sky in the middle of June on Gigi's roof.