Thursday, December 13, 2007

sup homie

i am home. i love home. there is something so refreshingly cozy and revitalizing about returning to the nest. even if there is freezing pouring rain outside, and i got completely drenched, i loved it because it was home.
it is strange to be able to understand everything. language wise... that is.
i mean, think about it. it has been 4 months since i have understood basically every word uttered around me.

but i miss carlos

i wish he was here to see my home. him and his mother and sister have been so welcoming to me, and so open. they are my family in rome. i wish he was here to meet my family, and see my home and where i am from. (not that he is from rome.) but he will get to meet ruth who is coming back to rome with me. i missed my baby.
anyway.
i am dead tired, and so confused about time right now. it is either 4:26 am or it is 11:26 pm.... confusion.
i am going to my dreams now.

3 comments:

citygrrrl said...

if you have babies, they will have curly hair, no doubt about it.

Sa. said...

they would be so beautiful.....

Alex said...

their hair will be crooked and unsightly and neon fuscia with yellow polka dots.