Thursday, July 19, 2007

of another

my mom and dad got home from Venice today.

they got to see a lot of art. some of which looked so amazing.

and i realized today that i leave for rome in about six weeks.
ask me if i am anxious yet.
go' head. ask me.
Kelsey from work informed me today that on philly's
craigslist people post about our cafe. the newest one reads:
"hey baby, baby {that is the title}
yo mista bossman,
u gots the sexiest staff i have ever seen! now i be drinking two coffees a day!!"

flattering, no?
in other work news,


i'll admit it. Rat-a-too-ee made me feel that this mouse may have hidden talents...
we (kelsey and i) tossed the mouse outside only to watch it immediately jump into a hole that leads right back in.
*shrug* we tried.

1 comment:

Gigi said...

DUUUUU... WHAT A LITTLE GUUBEEE!!!!